A Catalyst for Student Entrepreneurs
If you have ever wanted to start and grow your own business, the student incubator can help you turn your dream into a reality. Escape the distractions of coffee shops and roommates to come work in an environment specifically created to help you succeed. Surrounded by like-minded student entrepreneurs, the incubator is more than just office space; it is the first step to becoming a successful entrepreneur!
Located at the University of South Florida Research Park, under the USF CONNECT program, the incubator is able to assist you in any stage of business development.
Services and Amenities:
- Take your business to the next level. Amenities include office and co-working space, meeting venues with conferencing technology and 3D-printing equipment
- High-level mentor engagement program and training seminars featuring members of the CEO Council and the Center for Entrepreneurship Advisory Board
- In-house consultants provide concept feasibility analysis, business planning, product development, and preparation for company investment
- Access to service providers in our network including Intellectual Property Lawyers, accountants, manufactures and designers
The Student Innovation Incubator is accepting applications from all USF students at this time. All eligible applicants are encouraged to complete the SII Application and submit it to the SII Application Committee for review and consideration.
SII (Student Innovation Incubator) helps turn students' business ideas into reality. Student ventures with scalable, commercial potential are given access to high-tech, collaborative office space, paired with industry mentors, subject matter experts, and community corporate partners to develop scalable business plans, and market-testable products and services.
The Student Innovation Incubator is accepting applications from all USF students at this time. All eligible applicants are encouraged to complete the SII Application and submit it to the SII Application Committee for review and consideration. The deadline for 2016-2017 USF Student Innovation Incubator applications is September 9, 2016.
- Internal Review of the applications will be on September 14, 2016.
- The applicants that pass the internal review will be asked to present their business ideas on September 20, 2016.
- Student Innovation Incubator will host Orientation sessions for selected applicants on September 28, 2016 and September 29, 2016.
3802 Spectrum Boulevard
Tampa, Florida 33612-9220
30338 USF Holly Dr.
SII Contact Email:
Associate Vice President,
Technology Transfer and Business Partnerships
Telephone: (813) 974-1082