Instructions for Accessing the CITI Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) Course
- Login to the CITI Web Site. If you don't have a CITI account, register at CITI, select USF as the institution, and skip to #4 below.
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Below My Courses list, click the link to Add a course or update your learner groups for University of South Florida.
- On the Select Curriculum page, scroll down to the CITI Course Enrollment Questions.
- Answer questions 1 through 4.
- In question 5, choose which RCR course matches your field of research.
- Click Continue
- On the Main Menu page, find the RCR course(s) you selected and click Enter to begin the course.
3702 Spectrum Blvd. Suite 155
USF Research Park
Telephone: (813) 974-5638
Fax: (813) 974-7091
Phone and E-mail Directory
USF is dedicated to providing a safe, secure, and ethical workplace. This hotline provides an easy, anonymous way to discreetly and confidentially report activities that may involve improper conduct or violations of USF policies.